Thursday, November 10, 2011

small splurges

yay!!
my tax refund cheque came through and to celebrate i
bought myself a new candle :).
i LOVE LOVE LOVE burning candles,
especially when im trying to do housework [makes the house smell fresh]
or chillin' out and relaxing
while im working to put me in a happy mood
i also use it sometimes after cooking smelly, herbally stuff

My favourite fragrances are always light fresh and flowery.
they normally end up being gardenia, jasmine or frangipani
im just a sucker for those scents

So its no surprise i found the following candle in a peter alexander pj shop
it has about 80 hrs burn time and $38 for a rather large jar
this would probably last me 6-9 months
its a little on the $$ side, but this is one splurge i love the most

i love my candles [just ask hubby!]



my new candle!
cant wait to use it :0)

xxoo
clio

No comments: