Sunday, November 13, 2011

my dinner

this was my dinner tonight
a seafood basket from winthrop fish and chip store for $15

i've been craving for fish and chips for months now
but because hubby doesnt like fish and chips at all
this is something i rarely eat

and i waited till he left to go to jakarta before i could indulge
and indulge i did :) [grin]

chips were super crsipy and piping hot with the right amount of seasoning
the batter was crispy and crunch
and the seafood just yummy

its such a large portion, you could easily share it between 2-3 people
depending on how much you eat
however i didnt finish my meal but my naughty dogs polished it all off for me
while i went outside to collect the laundry
lil bastards

now im craving vanilla cupcakes :P
ill just have to make some and satisfy my craving

xxoo
clio


1 comment:

Leni said...

hey babe... how ru doing? missing u heaps.. awwww..dun worry, go eat wat u like ure pregnant so u just haha eat wat u like..simon will just have to eat with you or cook/buy his own dinner.. afteralll, he's not the one wif cravings.. Lol...