Saturday, June 26, 2010

retail therapy

lookie what i bought from strawberrynet!

i always buy my perfume on strawberrynet coz im such a cheapie. they have such an amazing range of perfumes and the prices are irresistible...especially when they send you an email that says... we miss you and you will get an extra 10% off your next order..... heeheee....

so i spent many minutes browsing to see what i could get....
unfortunately i didnt really order anything new and exciting... just the old familiar stuff i know i can depend on and enjoy.

first up is Burberry Weekend for men. love love this sweet mellow light perfume for everyday wear. its a very fresh and clean smell. just what i love. aud $56

next i bought something for my mum. shes been wanting to buy issey miyake for a long time but just hasnt got to it yet. this is a special treat for helping me out at school on sundays. i love you mum! im not too sure what it smells like, as it is a slight change from the usual - its a summer version of the the classic leau dissey, should be great. aud$72

last but not least is a great classic [i think] its cool water from davidoff. this perfume brings me back to my teenage yrs and i love it. it is another mens perfume, but i dont care. its fresh and light and my hubby uses it too :D. bargain at aud$65 for the set.
cant wait for my order to arrive!

No comments: