Thursday, June 24, 2010

goodbye...

I got some really sad news today.
My grandma or 'oma' died last night.
It's sad that she's gone, but at the same time i know that she has moved on to a much better place.
I have soooo many wonderful memories of my grandmother and i know i was very special to her because i was the first grandchild. :D.

Thank you oma for all the wonderful food you cooked for us, you always made our favourite food and put extra love into everything.
You were always there to help mum look after us.
Although it was difficult for us to communicate at times, it was like chickens and ducks, i know in a way we somehow understood each other.
I know life was hard for you, but you were strong for the whole family and carried us through no matter what.
I remember your famous homemade green bean and red bean icey poles you made, your little convenient store business that you ran. Everyone knew who you were and so well loved and respected.

There are so many memories and so many good times, i will miss you a lot and i hope you will find peace and happiness in heaven.

goodbye....

1 comment:

Starwolfgang said...

Am so sorry Klar. I remember all the yummy snacks she used to make for us in high school and how much we all loved her cooking.

Thinking of you and your family,

Jo