Monday, May 24, 2010

currently obsessed with....

false eyelashes... been reading/looking at my latest japanese fashion mag, and i cant get enough of them. Asians in general have shitty, crappy non existant eye lashes. My eye lashes are short stumpy and need serious help... so i use falsies to give them a bit of a boost.

in the last 2 weeks i have watched 20 youtube video clips on how to put them on.. and now i can... now im just going stupid on ebay buying the cutest false eye lashes i can get my paws on. they are cheaper then priceline too...


false eye lash inspiration.. kim kardashian

4 comments:

Ming said...

I love em! wheee someone to come w me to the lash shops at sungei wang next time ;)

miss clio said...

show me the way girl!! how much are they over there?

miss clio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ming said...

orh there's the really outrageous Lady Gaga kind for what rm30/pair but then there's like a whole tray of a more normal style using realistic hair for rm30 also or a few bucks each individually :p The synthetic ones are reeeal cheap but look bleagh.