Thursday, May 27, 2010

also currently obsessed with....

ZUMBA!!

i have been doing zumba for a couple of months now and im really enjoying it. i feel like my ass gets a serious workout whenever i go but i have fun at the same time. my zumba partner [cousin] has left me [ she went to canada] so i go to the lessons by myself now.

BUT!! i have been checking out zumba routines on youtube and its brilliant!! i'm finding routines my instructer doesn't use and im more then happy to try them at home. I might even try some of the routines on the kids at school... hehehe... very scary!! But i have noticed this bunch of kids really like to dance, and dont seem to have any inhibitions - quite a shameless bunch.

When i have learnt the routines - i'm going to give them a go... hehehe

the routine i want to try ... bad romance - lady gaga

wanna join me?
clio



No comments: