Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reesa & Lidya Wedding Dec 2008

As you have read from earlier posts, I was on my way to my cousin's wedding in Sydney - until I checked my ticket itinerary and realised I missed my flight. To read in detail how I right royally screwed myself in the buttocks - please read my earlier posting, because I'm not going to explain it again.

Anyways onto much happier news... I finally rounded up the photos from all the rellies and I have put together a very mini photo album of some of the events of the day.

I was actually VERY excited to go to Sydney to attend my cousin's wedding, I couldn't wait to play with my new toy (Nikon D80) thinking that I may possibly remotely be a wedding photographer one day. Well my mini dreams came to a crashing halt when I met Wiki and Llona - they are the husband and wife team who did the photos for Helen & Agus' wedding & Reesa & Lidya's wedding. They totally TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY.

Wiki is such a talented photographer and graphic artist- it just made me realise what a lil itty bitty amateur I was. And that folks is the reason I ended up taking so few photos of the wedding, I just thought I should leave the job to the professionals.

Anyways, here are the few photos I have put together as evidence of me making it to Sydney.


my cousin Reesa & beautiful Lidya with my auntie and uncle

Derwin's daughter Felicity

the wedding cake, I love wedding cakes!


Rachael & Grace


Grace & Adrian


me & my brother



the mass program
(i loved the quality of the print and finish of the mass booklet,
to Reesa's connections *wink* *wink*)


stunning brides maids' hand boutquet
(i like taking photos of flowers, they don't friggin move!!)

All in all it was an amazing wedding day.
Lots of fun & memories.
clio.
ps: if you check my facebook entry there is a short clip of wedding photos from Foto Expression.
Like I said, I left the best photos for the professionals.
pps: to see more Foto Expression wedding photos go here
or their blog
I love checking out their website for inspiration

No comments: