Monday, January 19, 2009

financial crisis

financial crisis
recession
economic hardship
rising unemployment
these are words i hear everyday on the news.
the financial crisis has really hit and i can see it every where when i go out.
shops arent as busy as they use to be and people really are struggling to keep their head above water.
well it seems like im trying to do my best to help the economy
i am spending my hard earned holiday money like water... :oP
its only really bad when i look at my credit card bill that i feel like i have a personal financial crisis and will surely be experiencing economic hardship when i pay my credit card in full.
At least i'm not part of the rising unemployment - thank god!
i just have to keep my nose clean and work hard this year and hopefully get my permanancy!
i'm glad school is starting soon, because it stops me from shopping and spending money.
clio.

No comments: