Thursday, January 22, 2009

cravings

buffalo wings
i've only had these twice in my life, but dang it
i'm hopelessly addicted to them.
unfortunately no one in perth sells them,
so i either fly over to sydney or melbourne and get my fix from hooters
or resort to making my own.
i have sussed out a couple of recipes but i'm not keen on deep frying the wings coz i'm slack and i dont want to use so much oil.
looks like i have to make my own .
clio.
ps: these would go sooo well with my mojitos below.... :o)

2 comments:

Ming said...

Yen makes awesome ones! (i am told) I'm not real keen on spicy, but they're always a big hit when she brings to bbq and such. mebbe she'll give u the secret ;)

miss clio said...

MMMMmmmMMM i do remember Yen's buffalo wings. I had them at her going away party back in Perth ...couple of years ago. They were the first buffalo wings i ever had. :o)