Monday, October 6, 2008

My new accessory purchase!!

hello people!!
come and see my new handbag reveal...
i know its a different type of handbag to the usual designer stuff i get but i found this bag very handy....
any guesses anyone?
shall we continue?


TADAAA!!! unbelievably i went to the hardware store and bought myself a drill/screwdriver set.
What the hell for you say?
Is Miss Clio going to do some DIY around the house?
Well yes and no...
I bought this because a few days earlier i went to Ikea and bought this (look below)
There was no way i was going to put this together by hand (last time i did this i came out with blisters galore) - so i did the practical thing and bought myself a lil tool kit.
Its brilliant - i absolutely love it- cant wait to do some more very little projects around the house. hehehe...

the malm chest of drawers with 6 drawers. $239 Ikea
I can fit in sooo much stuff in here its awesome!!

my favourite drawer :o) its got all the goodies...



little miss home improvement... and yes i am hanging out in my leavers top...

xxoo.clio

3 comments:

Miss Lotus said...

I have 2 of the same dresser in black! Love them! Just make sure to glue down the bottom of the dresser. Else over time you get saggy bottoms...kid you not! lol. Didn't do mine when I got them and had to re-glue them since the clothes were now sliding out from the back.

miss clio said...

point taken!
now i have to figure out how to use "liquid nails". i know what you mean by saggy bottoms, my last (smaller) chest of drawers had that problem

Starwolfgang said...

you sure need to get some new clothes if you are allowing photographs of yourself in Santa Marie gear to be posted on the web...