Wednesday, October 17, 2007

happy birthday MING!!!


yes.... i know i know.... im late.... very late actually...

and im very sorry :o(

but anyways.... here's my birthday message...


Dear Ming
I hope you had an awesome time on your birthday
may the US visa gods bless you with a permanent working permint
or you meet the guy of your dreams who will gladly share his green card status
may you eat any dish you desire without gaining a pound or losing your figure
and the shopping goddesses sprinkle your life with wonderful bargains for ever.

Missing you heaps and wishing i was there! (or you were here) to give you a hug for your birthday. luv.clio

2 comments:

Ming said...

Aww thanks darl!! All your wishes are the best a girl could ever hope for ;)

You owe me one of your big higs-so tight i lose my breath a bit!

:D

Ming said...

boo on me. higs=hugs!