Tuesday, January 9, 2007

New Blog!!

Welcome to my new BLOG!!!
yay!!! hopefully i wont have picture restrictions on this blog unlike *cough cough shitty*xanga. oh my god it has been a long time since i have had full on verbal diarrhoea on my blog. thats why i like having it, its totally therapootikal.
oh my god, where do i start...so many things have happened! my poor darling doggy died, i have made a lil blog totally dedicated to lil bugger, so i can preserve his piccies and memories. Also give the breeders a lookie and linkie to our site.. hrmm more traffic... maybe i can just blog full time and get paid to do it! i like the sound of that job!
Anways like my old xanga blog said - i have HEAAAPS of stuff to post - but im at work at the moment and i got no piccies. blogs wif out piccies = no fun!
so keep checking out this blog, lots of things happening!
ciao

1 comment:

Starwolfgang said...

Well sorry to hear about Grigor, congrats on the new job and the new pink blog! C'mon spit out the hot goss!