Monday, January 29, 2007

aaAAaaARgghHHH!!!! i lost my mobile phone !!! (again!)

somewhere between thursday evening and today i have lost my little mobile phone.

i have no effing idea where it is, and since the last time i lost my mobile (f**king ab** thieves) i have been particularly anal about my mobiles.

my theory is that it either
  1. dropped out of pants pocket - somehow??!! and somewhere in challenge stadium or china town or god knows where??!!

  2. someone stole/ pick pocket my phone out of my handbag.

i looked carefully for it everywhere during the weekend, thinking it might have dropped in my car, somewhere in the deep recesses of my handbag, wedged between the sofa cushions, inside the undie drawer, the fridge..? i dont know... stupid thing never showed up. and no... to all those smart arses telling me i should just ring it and you can find it. the last time i used it the battery died on me, that i know for sure. so ringing my stupid mobile does not work. SIGH.

im giving myself about 1 week to try and find that stupid thing, after that im giving up and getting a new one. im prolly going to get a sony ericsson, i have become quite attached to them lately and they do things a little different to nokias. but its quite easy to use and very functional. i have found nokias very confusing to use lately ... and im going to stick to what i know already.

the annoying thing about losing the mobile is losing all my phone numbers and contacts, luckily im not like paris hilton and i dont have any decent celeb phone numbers on my phone. and i have no incriminating photos that could possibly end up in the gossip rags. hehehe... im not THAT stupid. :o).


R.I.P my little friend,


you served me very well......

ps: can everyone please email me their mobile ph numbers and house numbers etc? i need to start collecting numbers again.... thanks xxoo *muah*




No comments: