Saturday, December 11, 2010

circa home candles

i really really really love my candles
but i don't just like any old candle
i'm quite fussy about the ones i buy

i love the ones that smell f beautiful fresh flowers
or a crisp fresh fruit in season
or a fresh light scent that reminds me of a glorious day at the beach or picnics in field of flowers

as a little reward to myself today
[i have been very good at sticking to a basic budget and got my cc under control]
i decided to buy myself a candle :D

i went into bed bath n table looking for a beach towel for a kk present
but found myself a gorgeous candle that reminds me of my bali holidays

Candle is made by Circa Home in Jasmine & Magnolia
$29.95
45 hrs burn time

I'm burning it now as i write this blog and it is just gorgeous!
The jasmine & magnolia combination is light and sweet,
and smells like a tree full of frangipani flowers from bali

There were other fragrances ... but this was my favourite by far :)
check out the full range at www.circahome.com.au


image courtesy of circahome


No comments: