Saturday, February 6, 2010

this week ...

... the diamond stone in my engagement ring fell out! it was at school and my heart sank, because i thought i would never ever find it. but we did find it, thanks to my amazing partner teacher. it is now safe and sound in my jewellery box till i get it fixed.

...i had a really sore tummy ache, the pain was soo bad i passed out and hit my head on the floor. now i have a gigantic lump on my forehead. charming.

...a VERY good friend of mine came over and left 8 bags of clothes and handbags. had a great time sorting through the stuff to keep and stuff to sell at canningvale. i have sooooo much stuff to sell, really need to do a huge clean out.. can't wait, the money would come in handy too.

...a stray cat followed us all the way home when heidy and i went for a walk. she stayed for some food and water, then we decided that heidy should take the cat home [ her pet cat passed away a couple of months ago] to be the new family pet. how ever her dad went ape shit and made heidy take the cat back to where we found it. lil kitty is now a homeless stray... i have way too many dogs and mr s is not a cat person.

No comments: