Monday, February 8, 2010

getting back on track..

i have 2 days off to watch over my husband as he recovers from a knee reconstruction surgery. hopefully i will use these next 2 days wisely, meaning : catch up on work, catch up on housework and get this blog back on track. i realise this blog is like an outlet for me, to share, whine and celebrate. one of the things i have failed to do is share my recent purchases over the summer holidays... and i have scored some goodies!!

so hopefully between doting on my husband, i hope i get the chance to post some pics of recent-ish purchases.

for my cc is not sick without reason :P.

xxoo.clio

ps: not a big fan of facebook, and not a fan of people updating every single minute detail of their lives. URGH... ie..im going to singapore today, uploaded holiday pics to share, going to make so n so for dinner etc etc...

No comments: