Sunday, January 3, 2010

new stuff

so i have succumbed to my inner material girl/shopping addictions... (yes i am just like becky bloomwood)

i have bought myself a new lap top ... hehehehe

i know my old lap top was still working, and yes i did put up with only being able to use 2/3 of my screen. but ... argh... i was sick of it.

so we went to harvey norman today... with the jingle going through my head.. 33 months interest free.... go harvey go harvey... and i came across a very respectable HP lap top that caught my eye. Sooo.... 2 hours later, after many discussions with the sales person and then the finance person.. i got a new laptop and a new credit card with a pretty insane credit card limit.

so im pretty chuffed with my new lap top... it is very sexy in deed ... but not as sexy as some of the latest offerings from the mac section.

so we went over just to check things out... and i was very impressed. i'm not much of a mac user, but since hubby got an i phone, i'm getting converted... the screens, the key boards.....wow!
all i can say is... its all VERY SEXY indeed.

maybe one day i will buy a mac, but for now its just not practical, we all use normal pc's at work and it would be just too hard going back and forth between the different systems.

but for now it's piqued my interest and i will keep an eye out for a mac

2 comments:

Starwolfgang said...

Gee already breaking your new year resolutions? Buying shit and proscrastinating! Not a good start hey? ps very easy to be mac and pc user at the same time - even Jo-Ann can do it and for a fashionable gal like you I would've thought a slick mac book would be right down your alley.

miss clio said...

heheh yeh... i'm very weak... as you can see. btw read your blog, very funny, esp the part about sash and the blocked toilet. :o). say hi to ms j. for me and when r u guys coming back to perth?