Friday, November 2, 2007

i spy with my little eye......

guess what i found on ebay?
more gorgeous beauties to tempt and haunt me.
honestly i shouldnt hang around horrible websites which enable my shopping addictions, but the soul is weak and will power non existent.
how else can this boring, retailed therapy depraved teacher let off some steam?
looking at random pretty stuff on ebay.... a beautiful blue and gold large work bag from balanciaga... how can anyone not love the colours and the softness of the leather....mmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmm

and these cuties!! i have had my eye on these for a while now, im trying to nab a pair in any colour i can get! but its hard to get them in my size for some reason ?!! anyways... ones up on ebay and due to finish in 1.5 days ... budget? im not paying more then $110 for these babies... originally retails for about $350-$400. My students are going to love these!




No comments: