Saturday, November 24, 2007

currently obsessed with....

its report time and im doing my favourite passtime... procrastination...
i can procrastinate with the best of them....
i can amuse myself for hours on end -- looking at pretty pretty home mags
and i have found myself poring over interior design blogs more and more now days too...

its no wonder i get no work done :o)

so ... im starting to nest..
i would love to have a very pretty, beautiful and practical nest
lately i have really wanted to turn my "house" into a comfy beautiful home
not just random pieces of furniture bought on sale or at ikea
but quality stuff i'd be proud to own for a long time
this is going to be a very very veeeeeeeeeery long term project
with small changes happening on a small scale, over a long time
home renovations - are an expensive exercise
so its going to happen bit by bit....

i am slowly adding my favourite interior decorating blogs to my list of favs on the side
cant live without my daily ration of pretty, sparkly things
yes... im a magpie at heart

looking at interior decorating mags on the cheap cheap - borrow from the library...
god i love all my local libraries :o)

thought i would give this book a try, and see what it was all about...
portion control.... mmmm no more buffets...BOO!







currently loving all the uber pretty embellished dresses
i have quite a number of weddings next yr
think its time to get a new dress ;o)



1 comment:

TIG said...

Isn't that Bill Blass dress great? And of course, love the Louboutins--I have them in my side bar as well, and did a recent post on that embellished dress: http://citified.blogspot.com/2007/11/voulez-vous-sortir-avec-moi-ce-soir.html