Saturday, May 5, 2007

winter fashion rut

i confess im not very good with winter fashions. for me... mostly its about hit and miss... and most of the time i miss. i think i have a hot outfit together, but it doesnt always work out. i have no idea what im going to wear for winter this year. i dont like whatever is out there in the shops and shelves of clothing stores, and my stock of winter clothes is looking super miserable. even when i go out to look at the shops and stuff... nothing out there inspires me.. the only thing that gets my heart beat going is home wares. give me 50k and a house to redecorate and im in heaven.

i'll probably blow most of it redoing the bedroom a la "Cocoon" style. for the perth girls, you know what i'm talking about. that store is TO DIE FOR!!!

anyways back to topic... the only thing i can dress myself for is summer casual wear. i can do casual very well, or so i think so. i think the reason why im so icky about winter clothes is because i dont fit into my old winter clothes so well anymore. healthy apetitie = expanding waistline. Sigh...sigh ....sigh... back to the AB King Pro for me....

No comments: