Tuesday, May 15, 2007




my obsession with food recently has me looking like one of the above recently.
Lucky for me, darling husband has decided we buy an "ab king pro".
so we do our daily 3 minutes of stomach crunches, power sit ups and etc etc etc ....
in the vain hope we can turn our flabby spare tyres into ... wash board abs? six packs? hehehe i think not. i dont think i will go that far, but i wouldnt mind being able to fit into my pants again. ARGH this weight gain is pissing me off... i cant be fucked shopping for pants in size XX ... its too depressing.
luv.clio

1 comment:

Starwolfgang said...

I meant pictures of you!
But somehow I don't think you will indulge me :-(
Not sure why you bought the Ab Cruncher King Pro Hard Core Deluxe Edition,Ms J (apparently her mum bought it- whatever) has heaps of them collecting dust at her place! And I don't think they got so much as a 3 minute workout EVER!