Sunday, April 22, 2007

nervous butterflies....

last friday was my last day at hagemeyer (subiaco), and it was a very sad occasion.
i really am going to miss my boss neil and my fellow conspirator, i mean colleague sara.
oh my lord... did we have laughs and giggles in that office.
the crap i use to get up to before sara came along... and the other crap i got into AFTER sara came along.
everyone knows i have barely used my brains in the last 2 yrs or so.
so.... starting school tomorrow (EEEP!!!) is giving me major butterflies.
in less then 12 hrs im going to be in MY classroom with MY own kids (DOUBLE EEP!!)
and i will be teaching maths!!! (TRIPLE EEEP!!!)hang on i better double check my schedule for tomorrow.
knowing me... i will be SUPER tempted to write all my horror stories on my blog.
but for professonalism sake (holy shit i am a professional?) i am going to keep the
school stories to a minimum.
because i dont want to be found out by the schools, on what i do during my off time.
and i dont want to be caught ragging ppl's kids online.
not good for the novice teacher who's just starting her career eh?
however i will tell you all the juicy gossip straight from the horses mouth. ;oP.
(maybe) hehehe
anyhoo's this is the gorgeous bunch of flowers i got from neil and sara, as a parting gift.
so its time for me to move on again....and continue with the latest misadventures/ diasaster thats clios life.
ciao.clio

1 comment:

Ming said...

Good Luck on your first day at school Clio! I'm sure it'll be great. Be fearless! Or, fierce, since I know u watch Tyra ;)

will be calling to get it form the horse's mouth :p