Wednesday, April 18, 2007

curry laksa and cupcakes

i have been having laksa cravings for a while now (mr s mum is here and so we eat LESS take away hehehhehe). So after my lil hip hop class in Curtin uni i popped over to Wong's Hawker food and ordered curry laksa for me ($6.50 CHEAP!!!) and 3 meat combo and rice for mr s ($6.90 REALLY CHEAP!!). I then quickly went home and put all my curry laksa goodies into a bowl and added extra sambal and bawang goreng. YUM!!! this was a really good laksa fix, definitely worth coming back for and im not complaing about the prices :oP. 9/10. before i tucked in (i know it doesnt look pretty)
after i tucked in, i couldnt finish it, portions were HUGE - very good value for money.
Dont you just love eating places near students/campuses? - always good value and bad for your heart.....btw....the karawara shopping centre has had a huge revamp, remember how dodgy it use to look? its still under construction but it looks classier now.

so this friday is my last day at hagemeyer, and as a tradition i always make cupcakes as a going away thing. These cupcakes are the magnolia bakery vanilla cupcake recipe, oh my god they are orgasmic (if i do say so myself?!!) Thanks miss J for the recipe, i love it! i love it! i love it!
ciao.clio
ps: im really sad to leave hagemeyer, i really love working with neil and sarah.
oh my god the crap we get up to at work!!
i actually look forward to coming to work on mondays. but that place makes me fat (we have a HUGE tim tam stash).
we all love to spoil each other and as they say 'all good things come to an end'. sigh.....



No comments: