Friday, February 2, 2007

New blog smell. woohoo

Sorry for radio silence. Let's recap:

Wisdom tooth out. Thinking that it needed to be done, and that I shouldn't be counting on dental plans anytime soon in SF, I went in for this week before last. It was a shocker! My dentist kept saying, that's a BIG tooth! After much sawing and hacking and bits of my tooth sprayed on my face, it was out. I definitely underestimated the pain and discomfort, but at least I didn't swell up too bad. I was eating normally a week after. I don't want to see chok for a very very very long time!

Apart from that I've been slowly moving through the packing. Or throwing out rather. Where did I get this much crap from?! Even when I knew Singapore wasn't really a permanent thing, I still managed this much stuff. I travel, so technically I have less money for things, but then I shop when I travel (can't help it) so I still end up with things!

Speaking of which, India proved to be very irresistible on the 'things' front. Was left to my own devices one day...ONE day..and I ended up raiding a cashmere shop. *sigh* my credit card has gone home sick now. Oh well, it was fun! And they're all completely gorgeous. teehee.

They'll go next to my silk lamps from Beijing which I am insisting on bringing to SF with me :)

xo Miss M
i'll be figuring out how to sign in myslef in a jiffy

No comments: