Thursday, October 13, 2011

money management

now we all know i have a lil shopping habit

which i think is under control
but sometimes gets out of hand

because of the impending addition to our little family
budgets are VERY TIGHT and i am taking another mature step into adulthood

i am leaving my credit cards at home

they will not live in my wallet anymore and i will now live on cash and my regular savings atm card

it feels scary but very liberating at the same time
only because i know its something i really need to do

.... Mr P A my accountant, PLEASE PWETTYPLEASE FINISH MY TAX RETURN ASAP
i need my refund bad! :o[

xxoo

going to make more cupcakes, im in the mood for baking!

3 comments:

mrbutr/aki said...

Hmmmm Clio, relizing the problem is the first step to progress!!!!

Leni said...

dun worry babe.. im with you all the way, me hv to cut spending too starting next year!!! let you know when we caht.. miss ya!!! xoxo..

miss clio said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement ppl, and yes I'm taking a step in the right direction