Thursday, April 21, 2011

my easter haul!

i've been super spoilt by my students this year
this is my easter haul for 2011
there's 2 missing bunnies [1 i gave to a colleague and the other to a student]
this is by FAR the most i've ever received from my students for easter
normally its about 3-4 chocolates/bunnies/eggs etc

my hubby LOVES the dark chocolate collection from lindt - you can see some missing chocolates from the set- there's an empty spot where the dark choc lindt balls use to be

what i love is the easter card made by one of my students - she twilled it all by herself!
and in the paper bag is a super cute collection of gifts - a bunny pen, a handmade card [with super cute hand drawn garfield pictures inside] a bookmark and a paper crane. love it!

these are the sweetest kids i have ever had :D




handmade twilled easter card - love it!

happer easter everyone!

xo

ps: i am NOT eating all that chocolate :P

2 comments:

miss heidy said...

aww that's so cute!

Leni said...

owww soo lucky , ur students loves you hehhe i get none here!! :p some some over hun!