Saturday, July 17, 2010

Currently loving...


Can Can fashion magazine from Japan.
I am really truly loving the uber cute fashion styles coming out of Japan.
I bought this from Kinokuniya (best book shop EVER!) for about $20, which ain't cheap for a fashion mag that i can't read or understand. But hey?! there's lots of gorgeous pics of clothes and girls to stare at. Now i can't wait to travel again so i can get another mag... unless someone wants to send me one?.... :P All the clothes in that issue are summer based and it is far too cold in Perth, WA, right now to wear anything like that...would really love to get my mittens on a winter edition.


The models are just gorgeous [i think!] and it has influenced me heaps with regards to fashion style, hair and make-up. More easily relateable then CLEO or Cosmo - Ewww! My false eye lash obsession started all because of this mag..heheheSome of the super cute outfits they had displayed.
I use it as a point of inspiration.

No comments: