Wednesday, November 18, 2009

a penny for your thoughts...

just a few things currently on my mind....

1. i have school reports to do... and they are the bane of my life.
i'm too tired and too over it. i have some "truths" i need to write about .. but i just don't know how to word it 'nicely' .. ahem... constructively. i use to be good at this, but i have lost it now... guess i'll just go back and recycle some old ones... heheh

2. i caught the little fucking (woops) caterpillar thats been eating my herbs. he was such a fat fucker and i know he's been eating my basil, mint and coriander. he's now rotting in the rubbish bin. i have no sympathy for insects that ruin my herbs.

3. summer is coming soon and i want to lose a few kg, 5 kg to be precise.
sooooo depressing... salads here i come!! :D ... not

4. i want to throw a party for my 30+ birthday, but i just dont have the energy to organise it.
thinking about it makes my head hurt. its gonna be fun, but so much to do...aiyaaaa....

5. i really want to buy a new laptop ... this one is starting to really piss me off now...

6. our garden reticulation is not working .... i dont think i want to know how much that's going to cost.... $$$ ... EEEEEeeeeEEpPPPP!!!

omg... im sooo cranky... i must be pmsing...

1 comment:

Starwolfgang said...

So currently you are a lying, swearing, slightly overweight, poor arse, cranky, slacker teacher who is getting a visit from Aunty Flo. Sux to be you. Wasn't life so much simplier serving bubble tea to wise cracking, slightly over weight lawyer wannabes?