Friday, August 14, 2009

i love kikki k

this little email frm kikki k popped into my mailbox today and it reminded me that father's day is just around the corner... hope you have something organised!
i know i need to think of something clever to make with the kids to give to their dads.
argh.... dads are sooo hard!!

anyways never mind the father's day stuff from kikki k.


i found me self lots of other cuties... like this!!

its the "cute" notebook...from kikki k. $24.95
too kawaii for words!
xxoo.clio
ps: any crafty ideas for father's day? please let me know!

2 comments:

Starwolfgang said...

Why not have a "Klara Sale" so the kiddies can use some of their hard earned Klara money to buy something for Father's Day.

I would just love something from the Klara collection.

miss clio said...

haha :P