Saturday, April 25, 2009

my chanel

this is the latest addition to my bag collection.
this is the bag i have saved up for (then blew all my savings on other crap because i did not have access to a chanel store), lusted after, and routinely scoured the auctions of ebay from australia to singapore to america.
and now i finally have it, my holy grail.
this should stop me from buying any more bags for a very long time.
because this bag has made me VERY BROKE for a very very very long time.

oh wells..
here are all the glorious & pretty details about the bag
its a large chanel flap from the autumn winter range 07/08 season.
its grey in vintage distressed lambskin leather (thus the creasing in the leather as seen in the photos) and very very soft.
it is rather big and heavy, especially when you put your wallet, phone and other crap inside.
but im not complaining too much. i got what i wanted and that should be enough to shut me up period.



im in love. clio

No comments: