Tuesday, December 23, 2008

im on holidays!!!




After a lot of drama, tears, head slapping and Homer style "D'OHs!!" I finally made it to Sydney.
As some people may or may not know, Miss Clio's life is full of "blonde moments".
I know I have dark jet black hair, but it doesn't always help me in the common sense intelligence department.

Anyways, to cut the story short, I missed my flight to Sydney for my dear cousins wedding.
YES - I missed the stupid freakin' flight that I have booked since Feb 08 - being the tight ass that I am, I tried to be super smart and super savy by booking 10 months in advance.

On the day I am suppose to fly out, I simply forget to check my itinerary until THE VERY LAST MINUTE (very typical me). Thinking I am due to fly out at 4:00pm, I madly print out my itinerary at 3:00pm and to my HORROR - I was suppose to fly out at 1:00pm!!!

ARGH!!! Did I really miss my flight? Dumb stupid shock over comes me - Called my brother to tell him - I think I have missed my flight - So I call Virgin blue just to confirm - and yup its true, Ms. W was a NO SHOW on the 1:00pm - I really did miss the 1:00 pm flight. There goes my 10 months of booking in advance for cheap tickets.

Called mum, dad, aunts and uncles to tell them I missed the flight and I don't think I will make it to the wedding. Only coz the tickets left are CRAZY EXPENSIVE due to silly holiday seasons.
However after a lot of convincing by mum and uncle - forcing me to buy the tickets for the flight - I made it to Sydney. (I really did not want to buy stupid $800 one way ticket to
Syd on Virgin Blue - Business class my ass - the only business class thing about my ticket was the freakin price!).

So here I am in Sydney, taking photos of the sights and scenes & generally being the corny tourist that I am.

luv.clio

ps: very windy at circular quay that day, hence the hair job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol.. just reading your ramblings on the sydney holiday, you are funny cuz.. but thanks for making the trip and help us out with the wedding!