Friday, June 1, 2007

when LV goes ghetto....

anyone who really knows me, knows that im label whore and a bag slut. i try to explain/justify my adddictions by saying that they are quality investments (did i just hear you cough?) :oP

but i must admit - i have improved lately and curbed my bag/label addiction significantly. i am now a tar-jay (target), kmart, big w and valley girl mall rat. (how the mighty have fallen .... :oP. ) at least my husband is happy about that.. and i know how wasteful it is to spend so much money on designer stuff. and yes there is more to life then designer stuff.... i cant even use half my handbags at school - can you imagine the comments i'll get from the parents? or other teachers?
so i have gone semi ghetto - but here are some pics of gucci and LV going super ghetto...
how come no one told me that Spotlight had a 2 for 1 special on gucci?

did someone throw up LV?


done you just love the hoods?





luv from da hoods of boogaroo 'n' chinthrop...
clio

2 comments:

Ming said...

mm mmm dat be some klassy sh*t yo.

miss clio said...

dats rite macktastic!